• Breaking News

    Nigerian Lady Confesses To Falsely Accusing A Man Of Rape

    Nigerian Lady Confesses To Falsely Accusing A Man Of RapeA Nigerian lady identified as @lafunki on Twitter, has narrated how a lady falsely accused a guy of rape.

    According to her, the lady wanted to teach the guy a lesson.

    Read her tweets below;

    Aiye ma le oo. A girl(an acquaintance) falsely accused a guy of rape a while ago….. I believed her and was shouting men are scum….. all for this bitch to tell her sister she lied, she wanted to teach him a lesson

    Stupid sister too called me and was laughing that her sis is too petty…. petty da wee kill you

    Say No to false accusations

    He wasn’t arrested but a lot of people heard about it…and some stopped talking to the guy…omo olomo

    I don’t even know if she is on Twitter

    I’ll do my findings and drag her ass here, i trust my twitter people

    Baby girl was crying that day

    I don’t know how to talk to the guy, walai i’m sad

    Her mum reached out to him today, i’ll look for him too….cos i don’t know him personally

    No comments

    You are responsible for your comments...

    Post Top Ad

    Post Bottom Ad