This will make you angry and it does not matter if you have a daughter, sister, mother or not.

Many people at a Lagos High Court sitting in Igbosere were left in tears as a woman narrated how she was raped by seven men inside a gutter sometime in 2014.
Four of those men – Tochukwu Ilom, Confidence Oziegbe, Simeon Peter and Nnemeka Ugochukwu, were arraigned in January 2015, on a three-count charge bordering on conspiracy, robbery and rape preferred against them by the police.
Led in evidence by the Lagos State prosecutor, Miss Monisola Osibogun, the rape victim told Justice Lateef Lawal-Akapo what led to their arrest and how she had to relocate to Port Harcourt because of shame.
On April 11, 2014, around 6AM, she and her sister boarded a bus from Ejigbo heading to 7/8 bus stop, and after alighting from the bus, some boys started pursuing them.
While she and her sister were running, one of the defendants brought out cutlass and pushed her into a gutter.
With tears she said: “The fourth defendant tied my legs to the flower, the third defendant used his cutlass on me, tied my hands and pushed me into the gutter. While inside the gutter, the first defendant pulled his pair of trousers, held on to my neck and raped me. He slapped me and said I should stop looking at his face.
“The seven of them all took turns to rape me inside the gutter; with my hands and legs tied, the second defendant collected my phone and purse, he then asked me the actual amount that was in the purse.
“After they finished raping me, they untied me, and I struggled out of the gutter. I was going naked when the first defendant asked me to come back and put on my trousers.